Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow What a night...

*** You'll have to scroll to the bottom and pause the music***
Started off wonderfully..I got to chat with Amy from RIHOT the Mom of the cutest kid in the entire Yankee world...Her blog is private but trust me...Kiddos cute. Amy has a business called Book My Blog. And it is exactly what it sounds like. Totally cool. And really reasonably priced for all the effort that goes into it. Check it out at http://www.bookmyblog.com/ Once I get my blog a little farther along I will be looking into this. Mostly so the kids can have it when they get older.
But then in mid conversation:

Wham...phone starts crackling and power flickering. It was awesome!!!! So we found some candles and the camera (cause everybody should be out in a storm- and just so you know my Mother did teach me to come in out of the rain..it just didn't stick). It wasn't so much the lightning but the almost constant thunder. You could literally feel it. But one of the kids pointed out that my camera is not H2O proof so in I came. And got the camcorder. Cause why risk the cheepie camera when you can ruin the more expensive electronics? But I had too...really. Just in case I had water logged my camera I would still have footage......am I sick or what?

Hello...my name is Cindy and I have issues.

(PS...no electronics were harmed in the making of this post:

cause God protects fools and their cameras.)

No comments: