Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Monday, July 14, 2008

OK It's crunch time....

This is it folks...when we find out if the title is true....Hubby has taken a job that puts him back over the road. So it's me and the kids home alone..picture that obnoxious kid from the movie here...Anyway we will now be updating more often so he can check in from the road. So far today we have eaten breakfast(French Toast and Bacon) and played (loudly...I love this house thing..my nearest neighbors are in a whole other town till Thursday). Both of my parents have called along with my sister and Demi. After the nieces nap we will be going swimming. So if you catch this honey....all is well. PS even if you hadn't been in a dry county for orientation it was Sunday in the South (well it was Sunday everywhere...but Charleston is the sales on Sunday exception down here). Sorry 'bout that.


Oh and I downloaded pics from the Popstar cam...apparently her world is...well.....blurry. I can't convince her that she has to stay still until the pic is done taking. But here are some samples:

Self portrait above....Pie sleeps (or tries to at least) below....


This one was taken by an adult...I'm guessing me. But the camera works if you KEEP IT STILL!!!!! We will work on this skill more as we go. I am also thinking of opening another blog if I can get the title I want so I can post these on that.....I'll update on that as I go.

Later!!!!!!

No comments: