Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The House Test

I would like to say that I really don't care for gung-ho community people that won't leave you alone...like PTA Nazi's or people who think you should buy Girl Scout cookies even if they are a rip off and taste like card board. But I do support local produce and community stores when I can. I used to support local shrimp too but then I moved to GA so now not so much. We have a lake and I don't think I am eating any shrimp that came out of it.
Any way instead of house tests I am going to get off my $utt and take pics of my new one so I can share, I just have to shake this bug first.


What the House Test Says About You
You consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else.

You can't stand community oriented people and annoying "buy local" campaigns. You prefer to live the best life possible, and that doesn't really involve many other people.

You are a calm, contemplative, and smart person. You take ideas very seriously.

You look attractive, but mostly because your rely on your natural good looks to get by.

You are moved by what's exotic and unique. You often have the mentality of a traveler, even when you're not traveling.

No comments: