Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to.........

Me!
Yep another year older and not much wiser wider!

Thanks in no small part to the worlds best neighbors! Yup! The cake masters have struck again!
The Hakes and my kids teamed up and the result is spectacular!

AND IT'S ALL EDIBLE!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE PIECE AND PART! The big pumpkin on top is Rice Krispie treat!!! I love Rice Krispie treats!

AND IT HAS THE WEDDING CAKE ICING ON IT!

FROM THE OTHER CAKE I LOVED SO MUCH!

(See it here along with Popstar's birthday cake that they made: http://whatdoesntkillus.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-love-being-guinea-pig.html )


My sister and her crew came over after dinner to share the wealth as it were. I only got a couple of shots before I put the camera down. But I did get to send them home with some cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my niece...We'll call her Barbie!

And here's something I was the last to know:

The top of the pumpkin came off and had candy in it! The kind they know the kids like. We named it pumpkin brains! We are just sick like that!

1 comment:

Nate and Di said...

Happy belated Birthday! That cake looks awesomes!!!

-Diana