Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry I have been busy....

For more info on why I have been so busy go to http://www.cleanupjaspercounty.blogspot.com/. Go ahead...I'll wait.


Welcome back. Yep Mom and Aunt D. and I are taking on the school board. Saving the world from one a$$hat at a time! In the mean time I have been looking into homeschooling and different alternative programs to edumacate them until we can get this guy gone. I am pretty sure we found our answer today. One of Pie's friends attends an open campus type school around the corner so to speak as nothing is really around the corner from here. But I only have to go down once a week and they will keep all the attendance and academic records so the school board can't touch me. In the mean time we have been proofing the letter to the editor and climbing up the food chain in an attempt to speed up the process. I also have to run down to the magistrate court and file a warrant today (or god help me can I do it tomorrow?) since they won't discipline her I will have to press charges. I have also found out I can file a complaint with the GA Professional Standards Commission so that will be next. *Sigh*


I am dreaming of rushing rivers and snow capped mountains.
Quiet fireside chats with friends and leaves turning for fall. I am getting forms and phone calls and questions with very few answers. Just stress, lots of stress.
Shoot- who do I think I'm kidding.............................
None of my friends are quiet.......

No comments: