Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have been so slack.......

Please bear with me as I go through my slack ass stage that I can't seem to shake. I actually have some stuff I need to get up here but multiple little demons have jumped on my keyboard preventing me from doing it. It seems every time I get a chance to sit down at the computer I have 8 other things to do and only enough time for 3. So those of you who I regularly read know I am not lost.....simply misplaced for the moment.
I do however want to leave you with this inspiring thought my sister was kind enough to share with me today:
A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year. Another study found that Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means that, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon.
Makes you proud to be an American, huh?

No comments: