Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well the first week is over....

*** Update...Pie has barely eaten anything all day. Some French toast, soup broth and an English muffin and a fruit cup. And I'm not laying bets as to how much stayed down....He truly is feeling bad...I owe him an apology. I was wrong. Not that he knows it but fair is fair......*******


Sort of. They started last Thurs so today is one full week and we already have a sicko. Pie is home in bed with non-specific stomach ache (6:25) that had become hurts to breath -can't eat (6:35 or 5 minutes to bus time). The can't eat was what got me. I have personally seen the kid eat pizza- throw up- and go back for more of the same pizza within minutes cause now he was hungry again. By 9 am he was fine and eating until I asked him if he wanted to go to school since he felt better. He's back in bed...lol. Whatever. When he has to go to school while the rest of us ditch cause he wasted his sick day for the quarter actually being sick I think he will revisit the illness thing. We'll see. I never could see the reason to stay home from school when your actually sick. I prefer to save sick days for fun things. I mean if your going to feel bad anyway shouldn't you be at school at least long enough to be counted present if you can????
Hubby is in Alabama today...Fort Payne to be exact....home of Alabama one of my favorite groups. He was playing with the horses across the street from his delivery location while drinking his coffee this morning and will be headed to Murfeesborough- Murphiesboro......well TN as soon as he unloads. What a tough life he leads....lol. But should be home this weekend for round three of Kill the Fleas- an ongoing saga. Who knew something so small could be so resilient......By the time it is all said and done our yard will be a toxic dump and the carpet is not much better. How many different kinds of poison can you drop before the EPA notices????? How many bombs can you set off before your carpet unravels???? The answer to these and more if you tune in later to our f'ed up life.

No comments: