Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome to our Wild Life....

We just can't get away from it here..lol. Send a kid fishing and what does he bring home??? Fish you may ask....Well of course not silly...not around here anyway. Pie caught this with his bare hands while fishing at the lake the other day...........
He got a video of it on his phone and let me tell you catching this little booger was no small feat.
This has to be the fastest turtle I have ever seen. Really. Not that I spend much time clocking turtles but in my humble opinion....I may have to just zap the video so y'all can see it. I so need a Mini SD card........

Ahhhh the proud hunter with his catch.....He brought it up to the house so we could all see it......

We all got some pics of Deer in the neighbours yard the other day. Of course all on our phones...no camera to be found. But we shall try harder......

No comments: