Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Memory Lane **UPDATED AGAIN 8/14**

I got an e-mail from my Aunt Kim today...Hi Aunt Kim.....She sent me some pics she found of our mutual munchkins from a weekend we spent at her house....had a great time too...so here they are cause I liked them:


Here is one for the books......The kids you see with Popstar and Smooch are MY cousins...not the kids...lol. Big family. The girl in the pic with Smooch...we'll call her Sporty...is one month younger than Smooch. Aunt Kim and I actually had the exact same due date but Smooch was 5 weeks early. Aunt Kim also has pics somewhere of Popstar's first Popsicle and one in a swing in her back yard that I always loved. They used to be on Aunt Kim's site but I don't know if its still active...I must check and copy if I can...lol.



OK having looked again I think that second one may be at Grandma and Grandpas....not the couch so much but the blanket looks like one Grandma Crocheted. That last word just don't look right........

***UPDATE: I found it..the swing pic not the popsicle:


**OK I just got this tonight..and literally laughed out loud. Am I a bad Mommy or what???**

No comments: