Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bits and Pieces.........

Thank you Demi and Duane from the bottom of my back. We (read they) had a wonderful time spreading joy and small pieces of plastic all over Grandpa's deck. And Grandpa's pool and subsequently Grandpa's skimmer I am sure. Despite picking up untold numbers ( My back could tell you but I seem to have blocked it out) of bits of Clemson pride they seem to keep coming back in force.....
It is enough to make you psycho -I mean psychic....I mean...Oh wait...I am having a vision...it's... it's...GLITTER...lots of glitter......and it's covering Lil' L and all of your pretty hardwood floors. Hmmm...I wonder if Hillbilly likes to carve wood????


450 of those balloons....and they barely made a dent!!!!!!!!!
I failed with this next picture....it's not that it's yellow which my house is not- or that its blurry which my house sometimes is..lol....It's that it was supposed to have two kids in it. But it doesn't- because they are camouflaged- and wearing a hat- so I could not see them. In the end it turned out to just be a nice picture of the chaise...
This is a view from my back porch:
Hubby finally managed to get close enough to get a shot. I swear it's like life on the Disco*very Channe*l .....lol. I saw three deer in someones yard the other day. This is Alvin- we feed him so he hangs around. He is literally 3 feet from my porch in this pic. Hubby took this for me as I apparently make too much noise when I try to be quiet. Go figure.


Speaking of Hubby....He brought the truck home this weekend....So it was in the drive way while we were waiting for the bus and so I got this....


Lord but she's small next to that truck...

And this....My personal favorite:


Sexy yes, I think so. Macho...with out a doubt.

But don't let the tough guy look fool you......




He stills rocks the Hopscotch board like a champ:

And had a blast throwing rocks across the street with Popstar who thought it was the coolest idea since sliced cheese..

Happy Wednesday folks...hope ya have a good one!!!!!

1 comment:

Demi said...

she looks so small compared to that truck . but shes beautiful and for patrick only fags play hopstopch ha.ha,love yall duane