Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Monday, August 25, 2008

Good news everyone!!!!!

Well good news for us...not really everyone. After a month of being on the road and me finally getting pics of the truck up Patrick had an interview this morning with a local gas/propane/produce(?) company. (I'm not real sure where produce came in...it was pre-coffee fresh out of bed conversation....but apparently the Company is well......diverse?) And as most of us know- what Patrick interviews for Patrick generally gets. So this is his last week on the road. Come Friday possibly Saturday he will be back home disrupting the peace...I mean playing with the kids at night. Past their normal bedtimes, in spite of school, or other obligations they may have. Until all hours. There will be no peace in my world anymore. No not really!! I am actually, hard as it may be to believe for some of y'all, looking forward to him being back home. He likes to cook.

On another happy note:
It is official!!! I signed the final papers this morning!!!!
Woo Hoo!!! Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine!!!!!!
Sorry.......
I am not going to explain that one.
At least not here. But I had to say it!
Today was a good day. :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Ok anyone who has Meatloaf playing on their site is the coolest. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my site. I am going to have to spend some time on your site to figure out who is who! The baby in the swing is a hoot and what a RIG!!! Got to find out more. Thanks!