Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Monday, June 9, 2008

WOO HOO!!!

I just uploaded my first video and off my camera too.....Y'all are in for it now!!!! No Really I did it to see if I could cause Grandpa and Grandma live in another state...but now I know I can and ...well...wooo hooooo.... I can share the fun stuff...(repeat that last line with a conga line sort rhythm...) I can share the fun stuff..... and I am so happy!!!!! I can share w/Grandma...I can share w/Grandpa!!! .....OK y'all are getting the groove.......this is what we are about...and we are HAPPY!!!!! Hope y'all enjoy the first of many Mom and Dad!!!!!!
(pick up rhythm again....)
I am so proud of me-e...I am so proud of me-e...(same conga line rhythm folks...sing along y'all in the back....) I can share the grandkids...I can share the grandkids.......I will win AWAR -ards...I will be in the will-ill......LOL.... no ........not really....but we'll have fun anyway....love y'all!

4 comments:

Pokechan said...

Why dont you have a video of me! BTW when are you gonna post about me again?

Pokechan said...

Why dont you have a video of me! BTW when are you gonna post about me again?

Three Girls Sutton said...

I'm following in your footsteps! tell me how to upload the video. Lily is a fish too! She is not quite the "kicker" popstar is but she just got her first "deep water" experience today. I just videoed her and want to put it on the blog.

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh my heck Cindy!!! Your old blog was linked to your comment.... I am so glad that I can finally follow along on your journey!!! I cannot believe how BIG popstar has gotten!!! And Smooch!!!! She is a total cute t'ween!!!

You are on my bloglines girl!!! Oh man, I feel like I just found a long lost friend!

Hugs
Lisa and Mesa!!!!