Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sing along time....

Ok folks its an old kiddo fave......you'll pick it up.....

Over the river and thru the woods to Grandmas Subdivision we go
The hubby knows the way to drive the UHaul sleigh
The kids are praying for winter snow......... ohhhhhh...

OK put the hairbrushes down and assure your children you are fine....

Suprise suprise suprise...(I am so channeling Gomer Pyle right now)

WE ARE MOVING TO GA...SATURDAY! ;0

If this comes as a bit of a shock trust me it was no less here!! :)

But the timing is right, or as right as it will ever be, so off we go on a new adventure!!! We got a great little house (well not so little really 3 bed 2 bath separate dinning- w/ a lake VIEW but has access) and at a great price. And...this is what really gets me going...it has A YARD!!!! Yes you read that right...a house.......with a YARD!! Shocking I know...lol....truly I have lived in Apts and such so long that I can't wait to have grass Hubby can mow, and be able to say things like "If your going to argue go outside"- you can't do that in apts- the neighbors call the cops. But anyway I'll post more details and pictures later. I just wanted to warn y'all that the computer is being packed on Friday and won't be hooked back up till the 1st. That is if the new AT&T can find it...the house not the computer..I should have found the computer by then.
Wish us luck......

No comments: