Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Saturday, September 20, 2008

For every action......


OK folks I too am getting tired of the cliches...but I am really starting to wonder. First things first: we hit Fresh Air BBQ Friday night. It was good. If you ever get a chance eat there......yum!No doubt as to why they have won awards. I did begin to wonder why they called it Fresh Air about two hours after we ate there. Best I can tell someone was being sarcastic. But dinner was good and we went to bed. Rise and shine Sat morning...ate breakfast hit the local KFC and decided to find a local camp ground and wander the trails (They claimed it was only 1.25 miles but I don't think so and neither do my feet): This is the shot I forced them to pose for:




I have no idea why Hubby's tongue looks black. I have seen his birth certificate...no chow in him.I like the new banner up top better but this is cute too.



Popstar liked the minnows and frogs:

She did not like being interupted to take a picture.
Smooch was mostly content to sit and watch:

Pie found pay dirt in the form of a youth group touring the area....And was willing to swim for his supper:God help me I felt like yelling "He's only 12!!" But Hubby, having been 12 himself once, wouldn't let me. Now had it been one of the girls Hubby would have been chunking rocks. Youth group or not.
Had a wonderful time. Will be going back soon.
But as the saying goes:
No good deed goes unpunished:
30 pack of beer cause it's Saturday and Ga doesn't sell on Sunday: $14.99
Two packs of Winstons: $5.69



Two new tires: $140.00

Popstars new vocabulary addition: priceless

Ain't life grand?????????????????

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

You have such adorable children!

Cindy and Co. said...

Thank you! I thought it was just me....lol.

Robin said...

Are you sure he doesn't have chow in him? And what is Popstars new word? Love your kids nick names- too cute!