Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Monday, September 8, 2008

While I ramble on......

I actually have nothing to say. But I also have nothing to do- so here I am. I have however noticed that I am posting a lot of nothing lately so I am trying to think of something to say. And I am not doing a very good job. Not much has been post worthy lately. We are pretty much just hanging out at home. With Hubby's new job came the end of vehicular availability for me as we only have one now. So no running around. Though I do have to go to the library tomorrow or I will be zapped for fines....hmmmm.....

This is getting sad folks.




We did however combine two of our favorite activites the other day:




Swimming and playing in the rain!


Hey we were there- we were wet...we were not going to get any dryer if we got out....and there was no lightning.
Yes my Mother taught me to come in out of the rain. But you'll notice you don't actually see me in these pictures. Nope I was under the canopy in a chair all nice and dry. Hey...somebody has to take pictures......

No comments: