Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good Morning (?)

Remember your early 20's? I know for some that's yesterday but for the rest of us it just feels like it. Remember going to school full time, working full time, partying some overtime, and all on two hours sleep.....that week.

When did it stop working like that? Oh yeah!! Shortly after this......



Let me tell you folks nothing in this world made me think that 30 was too old for a Baby. Hubby was home ALOT when she was little. He actually changed jobs to be here more. And was in fact the only human I ever met who enjoyed the midnight feeding. He traveled a lot when Boogie was little and missed a bunch of firsts and I didn't know him when Smooch was small so Popstar was his first real hands on Baby and he didn't want to miss a minute. So now he still works full time and my lazy a$$ is a SAHM. So yesterday we got up at the same time and did the exact same things till he went to work. Then I watched kids and he...well he worked.So he gets home last night around 2-ish. Guess who's still up? Yep yours truly. I can't seem to sleep when he's not home. So a couple of sandwiches and a Hells Kitchen episode later we go to bed around 3:15, together...and sleep. (This blog is usually rated PG (13?)). At 8 o'clock this morning I wake up to:


"I am awake! I wanna Poptart" "Go back to bed? Come snuggle Mommy for a minute?" Nope...Poptarts for the Popstar. And where is Daddy you may ask? Mr. Hands on himself...the guy who convinced me to stay home and be tortured by..I mean raise my kids? You got it!!!

And the Poptart stuffed alarm clock?



Curled up on the chaise lounge in our room thinking about nap. It just doesn't get any better than this......

No comments: