Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!!



Hope y'all had as much fun as we did. Smooch went camping with friends and Boogie was grounded and had to stay home but we tried to rally.....




I got these before Smooch left....I guess baby sisters were meant to be used....

and sometimes loved.....

We made new friends at the pool.

This is Ms.C. She is a serious sweetie.

And this is Mr. A. He is Popstar's new friend and is expecting his first grandchild soon. Plays Barbie like a champ.





We also went to the park..

Yes she is actually in a tree. In the very bottom right you can see Hubby's hat brim (My Mom, as she reads this, just made that strangling sound and reached for the phone! She will not be nominating me for Mother of the year.)







Who says guys don't like to shop?

This is our buddy Mr. Pie on the left. He's one of our family really. This was actually taken last weekend but I wanted to get it in here...Mr. Pie can duck a camera faster than you can click so I have zero shots of him playing this weekend.



Hope you had fun too! See y'all soon!

1 comment:

Three Girls Sutton said...

Unbelievable huh? Your blog is great. Thanks for inspiring me.