Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Players...........



Our oldest Boogie. 15 heading straight for 25. Her Mom won't let her get her learners permit just yet. But it's coming.....{sigh}. Headed to High School next year and a typical teen. Boy crazy and can text faster then I can talk (it really is impressive).








Meet Smooch. At 11 she's the middle child with all that entails. She's awesome. Honor roll, gifted program, good lord I even like her boyfriend.

Though he's not going to thank me for this picture:













This is Popstar. Our newest cast member at 2, she provides hours of entertainment. And hours that aren't so entertaining. She's my 30th birthday present...lol. Well I actually got a 7 day no kids trip to Disney......talk about the gift that keeps on giving!













And finally Hubby and I. This was actually taken on that fateful trip to Disney but I like it. And as first impressions go it does the job.

So welcome to our little world...come on in and say "HI!"







No comments: