Welcome to our little world..Come on in and say HI while you're here.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A quickie with lots of pictures.........

Hey I have been slack! Again! I know! but my camera batteries died and instead of getting new ones I just let it sit in my purse and collect dust. Oddly I don't seem to post until I download pictures. So here we go!

We rode ponies with Grandma at the Deer Festival.

(Yes we have a festival all about Deer! It's a small town!)

We let dead brain cells take over:

We had what appears to be a blurry Thanksgiving, though I swear this picture was clear when I took it.......

We played with our cousins:

This it Cita (spelling may need to be changed!)

This is Tato:

Some of us have been productive:

Pie and Smooch built this bridge out of scrap lumber.

And I have been told they are not done yet.

And we added a new member on Thanksgiving day:

Meet Figaro...............He's a lot bigger now but is kinda camera shy...........

1 comment:

dlegalsec said...

These are the greatest kids! I know you think I am prejudice because they are my grandchildren but I am not. They are really fun, helpful, interesting and loving kids.

Gramma